TEAM BUILDING FOR JOB SATISFACTION
Communication in the workplace
Using the language of Virtue
"TOLERANCE. INTEGRITY. EXCELLENCE."
- SPEAK a language to encourage respect, trust and co-operation in your team
- INCREASE job satisfaction, confidence, initiative and creativity
- FOSTER respectful boundaries and decrease bullying, harassment,
back biting, gossiping and workplace violence
- FOSTER a culture of enthusiasm and openness to build staff morale and team spirit
- ACQUIRE flexibility to deal positively with changes in the workplace
THE INTENTION OF THIS SEMINAR IS THAT YOU:
The Virtues Project™ is honoured by the United Nations as a model global program for all cultures.
"I hope my supervisor would agree to have a lunch session so my colleagues could all appreciate what I learned."
"Very thought provoking."
- Participant at presentation for Human Resource Managers
Ros Macdonald MSW, RSW, is a certified Virtues Project™ Facilitator.